Professional Translation Services is currently collaborating with multiple online partners to manage and optimize its Internet business as well as communications. It utilises the services of online marketing companies to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of their advertising, in addition to how visitors use its site. In order to carry this out, Professional Translation Services uses Web beacons and cookies provided by its marketing company on this site. The type of information Professional Translation Services collects includes the pages that visitors view, their activities, and the point at which they exit the site. By supplementing its records, Professional Translation Services learns what pages are most attractive to its visitors, and which of its services are most interesting to their customers. Professional Translation Services controls how that data may and may not be used, although its marketing company logs the information coming from its site on its behalf. If you don’t want to help Professional Translation Services improve its site, services and offers, you can choose to opt out of this website analysis tool by emailing Professional Translation Services at sales@ProfessionalTranslationServices.com.sg.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the Professional Translation Services network. Any violations can result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. Professional Translation Services will investigate any alleged violations and work to cooperate with law enforcement agencies if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of violations of the security of the Professional Translation Services network include, but are no limited to, the following:
– Accessing data not intended for the viewer
– Logging into a server or account which is not authorised to be accessible to a user
– Attempting to probe, scan, or check the vulnerability of a system or network
– Breaching security or authentication You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the Professional Translation Services network. Any violations can result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. Professional Translation Services will investigate any alleged violations and work to cooperate with law enforcement agencies if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of violations of the security of the Professional Translation Services network include, but are no limited to, the following:measures without proper authorisation
– Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitations, by “overloading,” “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing”
The Professional Translation Services network is only to be used for lawful purposes. For instance, you are not permitted to use the Professional Translation Services network to create, transmit, distribute, or store material that:
– Violates the privacy, publicity, or personal rights of others
– Is threatening, abusive, or hateful
– Breaches export control laws or regulations
– Advocates conduct constituting a criminal offense or giving rise to civil liability
– Causes technical disturbances to the Professional Translation Services network, including, but not merely limited to –the introduction of viruses, worms, or other destructive mechanisms
– Violates reasonable regulations of Professional Translation Services or other service providers with respect to the Professional Translation Services Network
– Helps or allows any one to engage in any of the activities mentioned above
– Is focused on deceptive online marketing
If you happen to be aware of any such activities, you are required to immediately notify Professional Translation Services and take all other appropriate actions to bring such activities to a halt.
Unsolicited Communications (“Spam”)
Posting the same or similar unsolicited e-mail messages, bulk commercial advertising, or informal announcements to one or more groups (known as “Spam”) is strictly prohibited. These messages serve to heighten costs by slowing the Professional Translation Services Network, rendering our web site inaccessible, and can potentially lead to down time of our mission-critical Internet applications.
E-mail users may also not:
– send or post e-mail excessive and/or intended messages to harass or annoy others
– continue sending e-mails to a recipient/s that has indicated that he/she doesn’t wish to receive it
– send e-mail with forged TCP/IP packet header information
– intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers and return addresses
– take any other actions intended to cloak your identity or contact information
Professional Translation Services has no control over, and accepts no responsibility for the information passing via the Professional Translation Services network, which includes content provided on any third-party web sites linked to the Professional Translation Services network. All web site links are provided as Internet navigation tools for information purposes only and not as an endorsement by Professional Translation Services for the contents on such web sites. Professional Translation Services does not adopt, nor warrant the accuracy of, the content of any linked web site and takes no responsibility whatsoever to update the content. Usage of any information obtained via the Professional Translation Services network is at your own risk.
Consequences of Unacceptable Usage
Professional Translation Services has the right to suspend or terminate access to the Professional Translation Services network upon receiving notice of a policy violation.
Any indirect or attempted violations of this policy, as well as actual or attempted violations by a third-party on behalf of the user, shall be considered as policy violations. It is also a violation of this policy to use the services of another provider for bringing about any activities mentioned above, if such usage can be expected to affect the Professional Translation Services network.
Copyright & Trade Marks
Professional Translation Services owns the trademarks and logos displayed on this site, and users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of Professional Translation Services.
The materials on this site are protected by copyright and none of them are to be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for deriving works, or utilised in any other way for commercial or public purposes, without prior consent in written from Professional Translation Services.